From Heifer to Hottie............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
From Heifer to Hottie............

This is a place where we can vent about our weight loss struggles, encourage each other to keep trying, and share tips and such that we find along the way...........

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UGH - Why is this NOT easy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heather Smith
Admin

UGH - Why is this NOT easy? Empty
PostSubject: UGH - Why is this NOT easy?   UGH - Why is this NOT easy? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 am

Hello ladies!! First let me say "Thank you!" for stopping by. I think this will be a good place for us all to vent about trying to lose weight, as well as sharing tips/tricks, and help motivate one another. I will tell you now that I am not quite done with updating the appearence of this forum....... but it is getting there.

Let me get this ball rolling by venting a little bit myself! Finding time to workout seems almost impossible some days. I live in Marion, and my babysitters (my parents) live in Delaware. So from the time I leave home, until I arrive @ HRAO - it's usually a 2hr process, then I work late........ blah blah blah...... it sucks!!! I think this is the hardest thing for me when it comes to trying to shed these pounds. That AND my husband isn't really "on board".

How about all of you? What is the biggest hurdle you face when it comes to trying to lose weight??
Back to top Go down
https://h2h2015.board-directory.net

UGH - Why is this NOT easy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From Heifer to Hottie............  :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: